Canadian Advanced ESP Inc. has a permanent position open for a Machinist in our Edmonton manufacturing facility. We are seeking an energetic individual to join our team to work with current Production Supervisor and staff.
- Minimum 2 years in machine shop capacity on manual lathes.
- Good Communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Threading experience of ID and OD components beneficial.
- Manual machining of ESP components for assembly, pump shafts, housings, AR Journal Bearings.
- Splining of shafts on Hob machine.
- Ensuring each completed part has a part number and is labeled and drawing signed off for completion with labor hours on Production Order for Production Control.